Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: AG - Magic Attic

  1. #1
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone have Magic Attic dolls, I was wondering if they are the same body size as our American girl dolls and could their clothes be interchangable....
    Mary

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I understand that MA dolls are 18" tall but are slimmer, AG clothese will be a little baggy on them, but AG's cannot wear MA clothes, too tight.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thank you I dont have Magic Attic but I was wondering if AG could wear their clothes...just another place to shop....not like we dont have enough.......lol

    Mary

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have MAC and AG. MACs are definitely slimmer. They can wear AG clothes but AG can NOT wear MAC clothes.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And MACs don't have soft bodies.....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mary,
    Magic Attic dolls have molded bodies and are slimmer than AGs. For example, my Kit is 10.75" around the waist, and MAC Rose is 9". Depending on the fit, some of the clothes are interchangable. Kit is almost always too plump for Rose's clothes, and some of the AG clothes look strange on Rose b/c of the fit.
    I got my niece MAC Megan for her birthday. She'll be 6, so we're test-driving the far less expensive doll (got a deal there, $22.50 brand new) first. I ran into a great sale on MAC clothes and accessories at dollmarket.com, so Caitlin is also getting a slew of clothes and accessories. And her Uncle Wayland is making Megan a bed, and Mommy is making Megan a quilt. It's going to be quite a day, October 16! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
    Heather

    Magic Attic Rose with Ruthie, Kit, Ann Estelle & Gracie

  7. #7
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks everyone for the info....they do have quite a variety of different clothes.....but slimmer body makes a big big difference...

    Mary

  8. #8
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have gotten all my MAC dolls on sale from dollmarket.com. I have them all except Chloe. I don't think we will ever buy Chloe because she is not part of the stories. I bought all of them for $30 or less with shipping except for Keisha. We bought the newest Keisha for 39.99 plus shipping. I watched and she never seems to go for less than that. But we adore them. I am using them for test dolls for my daughter. I plan to give them to her starting at age 2 1/2. I also like that they are all vinyl for younger girls. Because I am bringing two of them to live at day care. BTW, I love the name Caitlin. I wanted to spell my daughter's name, Kaitlin, with a "C" but my husband wanted it with a "K".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •